Neglecting oral & dental health can have long term consequences.
Here are a few tips which can help in keeping your teeth & gums healthy.
- Brush twice a day for at least 2-3 minutes. According to survey most adults brush only for 40-50 seconds.
- Floss your teeth once daily. If you are not comfortable flossing, discuss with your Dentist about alternate options.
- Reduce soft drinks, fizzy drinks & cut down your sugar intake to avoid getting cavities or holes in your teeth.
- Eat a fibrous diet including Fruits & vegetables which helps in cleaning your teeth.
- Visit your dentist every 6 months for a Preventive Check up & Clean.